Chain link fences are a type of fence that is made up of metal wire. They are typically used in urban areas where they are not exposed to the elements.
– Chain link fences are relatively inexpensive, costing about $1 per linear foot.
– They can be installed quickly and easily by a professional installer or DIYer with some experience.
– The material is durable and will last for many years if properly maintained.
– They provide good visibility for the homeowner and passersby, allowing them to see what’s on the other side of the fence without having to get too close to it.
– Chain link fences do not provide much privacy because they have gaps between the wires that allow people on either side to see through them.
– They are often used in urban areas where they are exposed to the elements, which may shorten their lifespan.
– Not aesthetically pleasing (unless you paint it)
– Not as strong as other types of fences